Ahead of Model Rail Scotland this coming weekend. Heljan have released an image of there Pre-production Class 33/0 in O gauge. They will be in attendance at the Model Rail Scotland Show this weekend with the Model to see.
A list of all the features and the planned production models are listed below;
Ready to run, the new Class 33.
• Highly detailed model in 1:43.5. (O Scale)
• Rotating roof fans.
• Highly detailed cab interior.
• Two powerful 5 pole motors.
• Screwlink coupling
• Directional changing light.
• Designed with sound installation in mind.
• Heavyweight model, weighing approximately 3.0 kg.
Heljan Class 33 - Version 2 (1960 - 1980's
HJ3393 BR Original All Green
HJ3394 BR Green with small yellow panels
HJ3395 BR Green with full yellow ends
HJ3395 BR Blue with full yellow ends
Heljan Class 33 - Version 3 (1980's - 2000's
HJ3400 BR Blue with full yellow ends
HJ3401 BR Civil Engineers "Dutch" yellow grey
HJ3402 EWS red / gold numbered as 33030
HJ3403 Network SouthEast numbered 33035
HJ3404 DRS blue un-numbered
HJ3405 Railfreight Construction Sector Grey
RRP is estimated to be around £549.00